Thursday, March 12, 2009

So, what's next!?

Here I am at home ill with pneumonia for the first time in my life, but quite relaxed as we have this (blog) wonderful tool to communicate and collaborate.

I am very happy that some of you are really excited about Blogging and are becoming real Bloggers!

It seems that you are not quite clear why we are doing this, and if your Blog should be personal or academic one.

What I really wanted you to do is to create your DT blog (academic) with a personal touch :-) In my next post I will describe to you your Web 2.0 short project and when we are done with that project we will do our last project for the year Multi Media Poetry and you will be using your Blog and other Web 2.0 tools to complete this project.

Please, send me an e-mail so I can have your e-mail in my Google contacts. I also need you to send me a link to your blog so I can follow your blog!

1 comment: